Cables, wires, waveguides, r.f. connectors, and accessories for communication and signalling
Active in the technical committee
Chairman: Maus, Paul
Technical Officer: POLART, Jules
Terminology, design, characteristics, test methods and requirements for the quality control of these components.
The most recent standards
- IEC 61169-60:2021 - Radio-frequency connectors - Part 60: Sectional specification for RF coaxial connectors with push on mating - Characteristic impedance 50 Ohm (type SMPM)
- IEC 61169-66:2021 - Radio-frequency connectors - Part 66: Sectional specification for RF coaxial connectors with 5 mm inner diameter of outer conductor, with quick-lock- or screw-coupling, characteristic impedance 50 ' (series 2,2-5)
- IEC 61169-15:2021 - Radio-frequency connectors - Part 15: Sectional specification - RF coaxial connectors with inner diameter of outer conductor 4,13 mm (0,163 in) with threaded coupling - Characteristic impedance 50 ' (type SMA)
- IEC 61169-65:2021 - Radio-frequency connectors - Part 65: Sectional specification for RF coaxial connectors, 1,35 mm inner diameter of outer conductor, with screw-coupling, characteristic impedance 50 '
- IEC TR 62222:2021 - Fire performance of communication cables installed in buildings
- IEC 61156-12:2021 - Multicore and symmetrical pair/quad cables for digital communications - Part 12: Symmetrical single pair cables with transmission characteristics up to 600 MHz - Work area wiring - Sectional specification
- IEC 63138-2:2020 - Multi-channel radio-frequency connectors - Part 2: Sectional specification for MQ4 series circular connectors
- IEC 63185:2020 - Measurement of the complex permittivity for low-loss dielectric substrates balanced-type circular disk resonator method
- IEC TS 61169-1-51:2020 - Radio frequency connectors - Part 1-51: Technical specification of electrical tests - Uncertainty specification of frequency domain test for return loss
- IEC 62153-4-10:2015+AMD1:2020 CSV - Metallic communication cable test methods - Part 4-10: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Transfer impedance and screening attenuation of feed-throughs and electromagnetic gaskets - Double coaxial test method